Chris's Outdoor Services is looking for workers. Spring is here and we are looking for you to be on our team.
The following qualifications apply:
• Valid Driver's License
• Clean Driving Record
• Must Speak English and Spanish is a plus
• Good communication skills needed
• Must be timely
• Must be organized
• Must have a Presentable Appearance
• Must have Transportation to and from Work
• Must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S.
KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS:
• Operating knowledge of all lawn care equipment including Zero-Turn mowers, trimmers, edgers, tractors, trailers and other standard lawn care maintenance equipment.
• Crew Leaders should have at least one year experience in supervising crew members, reviewing and following company operating procedures.
• Crew Leaders will be responsible for on-site safety procedures and safe operations of all equipment and activities.
• Crew Leaders must have at least one year of prior experience in residential or commercial lawn maintenance or landscaping.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
• Good physical shape is needed in order to be able to perform activities in completion of assigned work.
• Physical demands will include operating equipment as part of the crew, lifting materials such as fertilizer bags and bags of mulch and loading and unloading other materials.
• Working conditions will vary based upon time of the year and weather conditions. Most work will be performed outdoors and temperatures will vary from hot in the summer time to cold in the winter. Weather will vary from dry to rainy to dusty.
If you feel that you may qualify for working with out team, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org